During the holiday season, we send out gratitude to every one of our supporters. Coffee-farming families should be able to enjoy healthy food every day, and our supporters make that possible.
This year, coffee companies are stepping up to hold special promotions that benefit our work. Check out these great promotions, and do some good while enjoying a delicious coffee (or admiring the ‘Cars of Coffee!).
- Philz Coffee is celebrating everything they’re grateful for with a limited-edition Gratitude Blend. Philz will donate $1 to Food 4 Farmers for every bag sold through December 31. Get your bag of Gratitude Blend here.
- Sweet Maria’s Dogs of Coffee Calendar is an annual tradition in the coffee world. This year they’ve switched it up with a “2021 Cars of Coffee” Calendar, featuring images of unique cars, trucks, vans, mules, bicycles, scooters and more from coffee-growing regions around the globe. Sales of this $15 calendar benefit Food 4 Farmers and other non-profit organizations. Order your calendar here.
- For 13 years, Portland Coffee Roasters has offered a Holiday Roast to support a special cause. This year, $1 per bag will benefit Food 4 Farmers. This year’s roast comes from Oaxaca, Mexico. Enjoy Portland Coffee Roasters’ Holiday Roast here.
- CoffeeSock is giving back 20% of its profits to Food 4 Farmers now through December 5! Get your reusable and sustainable coffee filter here.
- Vermont Artisan Coffee & Tea has produced an excellent blend to honor our co-founder, Rick Peyser. All proceeds from this Roasted Rick’s blend from Colombia and Brazil supports our work. Order your bag here.
- Addison Coffee Roasters includes a $1 check-out donation on its e-commerce site, and matches all donations during the holiday season. Check out their blog here, and their selection of coffees here.
- 802 Coffee’s Ceres Blend includes delicious small-batch coffees produced by women. 802 donates 20% of proceeds to support our work. Find it here.
We deeply appreciate the financial support of our coffee community. The families we work with are now facing not only a global pandemic, but in Guatemala and Nicaragua, they’re reeling from the destruction of farms, homes, and food crops caused by hurricanes Eta and Iota.
If your company is interested in starting up a promotion to help coffee-farming communities, please get in touch with Janice Nadworny at email@example.com to learn how you can help them build a more food-secure future.